A TRULY MYSTERIOUS CORN MAZE
Getting lost in a field has never been so exciting, thanks to our giant sunflower-and-corn maze. This adventure is more than just a walk through a maze; it’s a pretext for solving a mystery that that goes back some 40 years. The story: One morning, strange symbols appeared in a field at Ferme Marineau. According to Laval locals, the previous day beams of light had streaked across the sky at incredible speeds. What could it be? What’s hidden in this maze? Similar events have happened before, but the secret has never been solved. Will you rise to the challenge and open the door to knowledge?
Designed for people of all ages, this activity is one of many adventures offer. Looking for more? We have several other suggestions for you!
Before or after doing the maze:
- Take a well-deserved break at Café Marineau and enjoy a panini or sandwich, a sangria, a beer or a mocktail (The Café is reserved for people taking in the fileds activities – please validate opening hours on our social media).
- Capture the moment with sensational pictures at our numerous photo stations.
- Play our giant games.
- Take in a performance by one of our singers (please validate schedules on our social medias)
- Enjoy an ice cream treat at our artisanal ice cream stand.
- Play with our cute goats and have fun at our playground.
- Discover our harvests and ready-made products at the farm stand.
Where do I go when i arrive to explore the corn maze?
When you arrive, head to the marquee. We’ll give you a card describing your mission, on which you can write the answers to the riddles you’ll come across inside the maze. At the end of the circuit, bring back your completed card for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. We’ve also got a few entertainment options to help you warm up before you swing into action. You can enjoy our giant beanbag toss, tic-tac-toe games, Flower Power or giant tube swings, grab a bite to eat, have a refreshment, discover Mamie Citrouille’s house and more!
Price and Opening hours
All our prices give you access to the entire site, including the maze with detective work, giant games, music shows, photo stations, playground, petting zoo, picnic areas and fields.
OPENING HOURS – Saturday & Sunday
9 AM to 5 PM – Fields close at 6 PM
PRICES FOR FIELD ACCESS (Includes all our activities / pumpkin is extra*)
Admission for children aged from birth to 2: Free
Admission for children aged 3 to 17: $5.95 + taxes
Adult admission: $7.95 + taxes
$2 to $13.50 depending on variety and diameter
- Where is the maze, how do I get there and what should I bring?
To get to the maze, you will have to walk about 300 meters, from the marquee, on a gravel and dirt path. In the maze, there is only beaten-earth; it is a good idea to bring adequate shoes and a pushchair with large wheels if you have young children with you! We also have some carts in limited quantities. When the weather is warmer, remember to bring water to stay well hydrated.
- Can I bring my pet?
No animal is allowed on site.
- If it's raining, do the activities take place?